Welcome to the latest tool in my arsenal against do-goodery, the Mind Over Memphis Therapy-Cast
In this first installment of brilliant audio therapy you will be amazed as I boldly:
- Address troubling rumors about canned food donations at the Memphis Zombie March (3:20)
- Expose the Voices of the South Children’s Theatre Festival as an insidious attempt to infect your children with art. (See last year’s video expose here.) (5:15)
- Uncover the horrifying secret behind the outbreak of farmer’s markets in Memphis (7:00)
- Get crushed by the true nature of trailblazing at the Lichterman Nature Center (spoiler- it’s not a forest fire) (7:35)
- Caution the public against whistling and/or working on the Shelby Farms Park trails.(8:09)
Download this new treatment and send it off to all your do-gooder friends. Then sit back and watch as my psychiatric might cures them of their volunteering tendencies.